- Ying Han, Jing Cao, Peng-Fei Li, Qian-Shou Zong, Jian-Min Zhao, Jia-Bin Guo, Jun-Feng Xiang and Chuan-Feng Chen*, Complexation of triptycene-derived macrotricyclic polyether with paraquat derivatives, diquat and a 2,7-diazapyrenium salt: guests induced conformational changes of the host. J. Org. Chem. 2013, 78(7), 3235-3242.
- Ying Han, Jia-Bin Guo, Jing Cao and Chuan-Feng Chen*,Ion-controlled switchable complexation of pentiptycene-basedtweezer-like hosts and self-folding A-D-A guests, Tetrahedron 2013, 69(23), 4541-4545.
- Ying Han, Yi Jiang and Chuan-Feng Chen*, Solid state self-assembly of triptycene-based catechol derivatives by multiple O-H···O hydrogen bonds. Chin. Chem. Lett. 2013, 24(6), 475-478.
- Ying Han, Jia-Bin Guo, Jing Cao and Chuan-Feng Chen*, Complexation of triptycene-derived macrotricyclic host with bisparaquat derivativeand self-folding guest: aswitchable process controlled by K+ ion. Chin. J. Chem.2013, 31(5), 607-611.
- Tao Xie, Shu-Zhen Hu,andChuan-Feng Chen*,Triptycene-Derived Homooxacalixarene Analogues: Synthesis, Structures, and Complexation with Fullerenes C60 and C70. J. Org. Chem., 2013, 78(3), 981–987.
- Yuan-Hui Zheng, Hai-Yan Lu,* Meng Li and Chuan-Feng Chen*，Synthesis, Structures and Optical Properties of Azahelicenes.Eur. J. Org. Chem., 2013, 15, 3059–3066.
- Shuang Li, Hai-Yan Lu,* Yun Shen and Chuan-Feng Chen*, A Stimulus-Response and Self-Healing Supramolecular Polymer Gel Based on Host-Guest Interactions, Macromol. Chem. Phys. 2013,214(14), 1596−1601.
- Yong Yang,* Fei Huang, Chuan-Feng Chen,* Min Xia, Qingyun Cai, Fang-Jun Qian and Junfeng Xiang, Control Self-Assembly of Hydrazide-Based Cyclic Hexamers: In or Out, Sci. Rep.2013, 3, 1059.
- Fei Zeng, Yun Shen and Chuan-Feng Chen*, Cross-linked supramolecular polymer networks with responsive and elastic gel properties via host–guest complexation: controlled release of squaraine dyes, Soft Matter 2013, 9(19), 4875–4882.
- Ying-Xian Ma, Ying Han, Jing Cao, and Chuan-Feng Chen*, Complexation of pentiptycene-derived trans-bis(crown ether) host with different terminal functional paraquat derivatives in solution and solid state: a switchable complexation process controlled by potassium ions, Org. Biomol. Chem., 2013, 11(47), 8183–8190.
- Yi Jiang, Fei Zeng, Ruiying, Gong, Zongxia Guo, Chuan-Feng Chen and Xiaobo Wan,* A multi-stimuli responsive organogel based on a tetrapeptide–dithienylcyclopentene conjugate, Soft Matter2013,9(31), 7538-7544.
- Fei Zeng, Ying Han, Zhi-Chao Yan, Chen-Yang Liu and Chuan-Feng Chen*, Supramolecular polymer gel with multi stimuli responsive, self-healing and erasable properties generated by host–guest interactions, Polymer2013, 54(26), 6929-6935.
- Hai-Yu Hu and Chuan-Feng Chen*, Artificial Supersecondary Structures Based on Aromatic Oligoamides, in Protein Supersecondary Structures, Edited by Alexander E. Kister, Springer-New York, Heidelberg, 2013.
- Chuan-Feng Chen* and Ying-Xian Ma, Iptycene Chemistry: from Synthesis to Applications, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, Heidelberg, 2013.