- He-Ye Zhou, Ying Han,* Qiang Shi and Chuan-Feng Chen*, Directional Transportation of a Helicarene Along a Nonsymmetric Molecular Axle, J. Org. Chem.2019, 84(9), 5872−5876
- Qiang Shi and Chuan-Feng Chen*, A step-by-step reaction powered mechanical motion triggered by a chemical fuel pulse, Chem. Sci. 2019, 10(8), 2529–2533
- Cheng Chen, Hai-Yan Lu,* Yin-Feng Wang, Meng Li, Yi-Fan Shen and Chuan-Feng Chen*, Naphthyridine-based thermally activated delayed fluorescence emitters for multi-color organic light-emitting diodes with low efficiency roll-off,J. Mater. Chem. C. 2019, 7(16), 4673-4680
- Wei-Bin Lin, Yong Mou, Hai-Yan Lu,* Zhi-Qiang Hu, and Chuan-Feng Chen*, Metal-free construction of contiguous quaternary stereocentres with polycyclic framework , Chem. Commun., 2019, 55(32), 4631-4634.
- He-Ye Zhou, Ying Han,* Qiang Shi, and Chuan-Feng Chen*, A Triply Operable Molecular Switch: Anion-, Acid/Base- and Solvent-Responsive Rotaxane, Eur. J. Org. Chem. 2019, 21, 3406–3411.
- Wei-Bin Lin, Yin-Feng Wang, Hai-Yan Lu,* and Chuan-Feng Chen*, Helicene-Based Illusory Chiral Supramolecular Expression of the Penrose Stairs: Chiroptical Property and Narcissistic Self-Sorting, Eur. J. Inorg. Chem. 2019, 13, 1847–1853.
- Yin-Feng Wang, Hai-Yan Lu,* Cheng Chen, Meng Li and Chuan-Feng Chen*, 1,8-Naphthalimide-based circularly polarized TADF enantiomers as the emitters for efficient orange-red OLEDs, Organic Electronics,2019, 70, 71–77.
- Yin-Feng Wang, Hai-Yan Lu,* Yi-Fan Shen,Meng Liand Chuan-Feng Chen,*Novel oxacalixarenetriazines with thermally active delayed fluorescence and aggregation-induced emission properties, Chem. Commun. 2019, 55(64), 9559-9562.
- Yan Guo, Ying Han* and Chuan-Feng Chen*, Construction of chiral nanoassemblies based on host-guest complexes and their responsive CD and CPL properties: chirality transfer from 2,6-helicarenes to a stilbazolium derivative,Frontiers in Chemistry, 2019, 7, 543.
- Jing Li, Qiang Shi, Ying Han* and Chuan-Feng Chen*, Complexation of 2,6-helicarene and its derivatives with 1,1′-dimethyl-4,4′-bipyridinium salts and protonated 4,4'-bipyridinium salts: an acid–base controllable complexation, Beilstein J. Org. Chem. 2019, 15, 1795–1804.
- Wen-Long Zhao, Meng Li,* Hai-Yan Lu* and Chuan-Feng Chen* Advances in helicene derivatives with circularly polarized luminescence, Chem. Commun. 2019, 55, 13793-13803.
- Liang Zhang, Meng Li, Tai-Ping Hu, Yin-Feng Wang, Yi-Fan Shen, Yuan-Ping Yi, Hai-Yan Lu,* Qing-Yu Gao* and Chuan-Feng Chen* Phthalimide-based ‘‘D–N–A'' emitters with thermally activated delayed fluorescence and isomer-dependent room-temperature phosphorescence properties, Chem. Commun. 2019, 55(81), 12172-12175.
- Qingyang Zhang, Shengnan Xu, Meng Li, Yali Wang, Na Zhang, Yan Guan, Mingxing Chen, Chuan-Feng Chen* and Hai-Yu Hu*, Rationally designed organelle-specific thermally activated delayed fluorescence small molecular organic probes for time-resolved biological applications, Chem. Commun. 2019, 55(39), 5639-5642.
- Wei Zhang, Hongwei Song, Jie Kong, Zhuoran Kuang, Meng Li, Qianjin Guo, Chuan-Feng Chen,* and Andong Xia*, Importance of Conformational Change in Excited States for Efficient Thermally Activated Delayed Fluorescence, J. Phys. Chem. C 2019, 123, 19322−19332.
- Ying Han; Chuan-Feng Chen*, Triptycene-Derived Macrocyclic Arenes: From Calixarenes to Helicarenes, In Handbook of Macrocyclic Supramolecular Assembly; Liu, Y., Chen, Y., Zhang, H.-Y., Eds.; Springer, Singapore, 2019.